As a patient of The Vein Clinic of Greater Kansas City you are likely to meet several members of our team. All of us have the same goal: your comfort and convenience. We look forward to meeting you.
Chrissy Lanpher BSRT, RDMS, RVT
- Vein Clinic Sonographer and Technical Director
- Undergraduate degree, Avila University, with honors
- Over 17 years experience in diagnostic imaging, general and vascular sonography.
- Held prior position in training and corporate applications.
- Volunteers for Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary School.
She also enjoys marathon running, baking and participating in her children’s activities.
Crystal Conroy, BA, RVT
- Vein clinic sonographer
- Bachelor’s Healthcare Administration Ottawa University
- RVT Washburn University 2008: Was the Outstanding Sonography Student for the entire program at Washburn
- Volunteer for the Rodney White Children’s Foundation
She is also part of the Ottawa Middle School PTO, and the Sacred heart School Global Golf Tournament.
Patient Support Staff
You can count on Kristie to contact your insurance provider for you to find out just how much coverage you have. We’ll make sure you know what to expect at all times.
When you arrive at our clinic, chances are you will be helped by our surgical tech, David. Your comfort is his first priority.
Follow up is not only important to your health care, it is also important in dealing with your insurance. Daphene stays in touch with your plan and makes sure things go smoothly before, during and after your treatment.