- Eat Normally. Continue your regular morning routine prior to coming in for a treatment including taking your routine medications. You do not need to bring somebody with you unless you want to. You may drive yourself after treatment.
- You will resume your regular daily routine after the procedure. You may return to work immediately following the procedure, as comfort permits.
- Bring your compression hose with you for each procedure. In some cases, they will be used as part of your post op bandage. It is okay to bring a jacket or sweater as the rooms are cool.
- Day of procedure: cut your exercise regimen in half. Resume normal routine as tolerated the following day. We DO want to you to walk sometime the day of treatment. Please do not do lots of sitting; stay active.
- No general anesthesia or IV sedation will be used, only local anesthesia.
See our pages on what to expect during your visit and after your visit.