Whether you’re more excited about a facelift that requires no surgery, a facelift with no downtime, or the fact that you can get a facelift in less than an hour, you’re going to love the results you see with Ultherapy®.
- You may have seen it featured on TV shows including Rachael Ray, The Doctors, 20/20, and The View.
- It’s been touted by beauty editors from Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Marie Claire and more.
- It was awarded best overall skin tightener for the fourth year in a row by NewBeauty Magazine.
- It was awarded 2017 top non-surgical procedure by Aesthetic Everything.
- It was awarded 2017 best skin tightening device by The Aesthetic Guide.
Ultherapy® Uses Ultrasound Technology to Tighten Skin
Ultherapy® is a non-surgical lifting procedure that uses ultrasound technology to gradually strengthen your skin from deep within. In less than an hour, and without any downtime, you’ll be well on your way to tighter, better-fitting skin.
How Does Ultherapy Work?
Ultherapy treats the deep layers of skin tissue without disturbing the surface of your skin. It relies on ultrasound therapy to deliver its collagen-boosting treatment. Because it also uses traditional ultrasound imaging, it allows practitioners to see the layers of tissue they are treating. This helps them deliver the treatment energy where it will be most beneficial.
Don’t Stop at Your Face
Ultherapy can be used to reduce wrinkles and tighten skin on the face, the neck, your brow line and even your décolletage (chest area just below your neck). At AestheticKC, we are proud to offer Ultherapy® as an alternative to surgical facelifts.